Really, we just wanted a big party…

Hi all – it now appears that we will be leaving next Tuesday (28th). As of 9 am this morning we were going to be leaving on Saturday. Then, as of 10:30, since they still hadn’t received the documents they need to get the visas, the travel agent suggested our flight be delayed until Tuesday in case there was some delay or other.

More to come, I’m sure.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s