Now that I am on the mend – I can walk around downstairs for a full five minutes before my knees get weak – I want to thank all of you for your words of kindness and support. It means a great deal to me to know what great friends we have – both here and at home. Your support of Terry has been equally important. Thank you.

I cannot begin to express how much Terry has gone through in this. Being the person on the sidelines and watching it must have been hell for her and yet her focus has always been on me. I can never express what you mean to me – but I will do everything you say in this recovery process so that I am always there for you.

I love all of you

Geoff

heart

11 thoughts on “Thank You

1. Helen

Brian and I are so pleased that you are on the mend. I’m sure you will be a compliant patient! All the best to you both.

2. lois

Everyone is just happy for both of you that life continues. My Gerry did what Terry did for you…it is called love. Take care. Get the camera ready.

3. Kim

No thanks needed, Geoff. We are just so happy to hear that you are better and getting stronger each day. Maybe you should invest in a
    super telephoto lens so that you can check out the shoes from your balcony!

4. Danica

That was enough of a scare thank you. Consider us all warned – and you can get going on a full (if not better than ever) recovery. You can’t keep a good man (or woman) down. We’re all cheering for you both.

5. mary thomas

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……there is a gentle and sweet and mushy side to you !!!!!!! Just so glad you are on the mend and feeling better so you can get back to being your funny and sashy self !!! Just imagine how much those Starbucks guys must be missing you not to mention business they are missing out on. And yes, tis wonderful you and Terry have each other to look after one another. Ahem…… as I always remind Al when I need looking after. Think of me rolling my eyes and saying ……Yes, dear, for better for worse. Apparently if memory serves me right ( seniors you know) we did take a vow at some point years ago. Okay…boy… enjoy every day and a big hug to Terry !!!

6. Joan

Wow, that’s really nice of you Geoff! Yes, must have been very scary for both you and Terry! Take care of yourself and keep walking so the knees strengthen!

7. Judith

We’re so relieved that you are on the mend and are so thankful for Terry’s
    Strength and determination… especially in finding her way through the medical system in a 2nd language! Amazing… with love Judith.

8. John Simpson

So good to know that you are progressing so well. I have always described both of you as “embracing the adventure” – but maybe that’s enough adventure??
    Always impressed with both of you, and very impressed with the wonderful support the locals have offered!
    Every good wish!
    John

9. Audrey Katz

OMG! Geoff and Terry, I’m just catching up on this scary turn of events. We are so glad to hear you are on the mend, Geoff! Follow the Doctors and Terry orders, take it easy our friend. Maybe you need to eat more rice!!
    Speedy recover…Audrey and Joel